This artwork is designed to showcase a balance between perfection and imperfection. The equilibrium that describes our lives. How we are able to pursue excellence and perfection despite the fact that at times our very nature fights against that pursuit.
The square is depicted as flames that consume as they perfect. Various waves radiate from behind the Square & Compasses which could be interpreted in a variety of ways. I invite you to seek your own interpretation of this work and include it to your collection.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping